Thursday, June 16, 2011

Low Carb Lunch: No Cooking!


I don't know about you, but the last thing I want to do in warm weather is slave over a hot stove.

So this lunch really hit the spot. No cooking and minimal clean up yet still full of yumminess.

What's in the picture?

Left over brat reheated in the microwave served with brie and sliced pickling cucumbers with a pinch of sea salt.

Took less than five minutes to pull together.

Remember, whenever you are cooking, especially in the summer months where there's a lot more fun stuff to do than cook, throw a few extra whatever on the grill for a quick no cook dinner/lunch later in the week.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. I don't own or use a microwave as I don't believe in 'em. :-) But I've been doing a lot of cooking and reheating just using a little toaster oven. Sure beats heating up the kitchen with the regular oven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks perfect!! I am always looking for quick lunch ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete