Monday, February 14, 2011

If You Love Yourself, Eat Rutabaga

I've been buying up every Rutabaga I can find. Seriously.

And making fries.

And arguing with my husband about who gets to eat the last of the fries.

Yes, we are arguing.

Over rutabaga.

Which is like the nerdiest of the nerd veggies, am I right?

They make such good fries.

(Although fair warning, they aren't terribly crispy, but you won't care, promise.)

This last time, I added in some McCormick Rotisserie Chicken seasoning.

I think I'm in love.

This Valentine's Day, find some Rutabaga and fall in love yourself.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I were laughing last night while we were gorging ourselves on Chicken Coconut Curry over Caulirice. Who knew cauliflower would become our favorite food? And I couldn't even finish my Jones Sugarfree Vanilla Bean Soda poured into a wine glass to give the appearance of having a glass of white wine with dinner. It tastes way too sweet now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's funny how good the healthy stuff can taste once we stop with the junk!

    M

    ReplyDelete