Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year. Hope you are all hail and hearty.

It has been a busy holiday season over here. Unfortunately, not in a good way, but all I can say is...onward and upward. Here's hoping 2011 doesn't hurt quite as much as 2010.

Cooking wise I have lots to share, just haven't had time to sit down and get it all together yet. Soon though.

I made some low carb dumplings that were really good. I just want to make them again before I post a recipe. They would be a good stand in for the pasta in mac 'n' cheese and could be used as gnocci as well as old fashioned dumplings. It's a real gem of a recipe. I can't wait to share it.

And I have an awesome spinach salad recipe. I just about ate an entire bucket of spinach it was that good.

By the way, I actually don't like spinach so you know it has to be fantastic.

Tonight we are keeping it simple. Chicken wings. Hummus with low carb tortilla chips.

There are other recipes too, I just can't remember them all! I've been taking pics of food like crazy! I also have some new recipes on deck to try; butter chicken, tandoori chicken and goulash.

Hope you have a blast ringing in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment